How to use it:
1. Put the gasket into the connector, confirm whether the intake valve and release valve are closed, and turn the pin switch of the small cylinder adapter to the top.
2. Connect the large carbon dioxide tank.
3. Connect the small paintball co2 cylinder.
4. Turn the pin switch of the adapter to the bottom to fully open the cylinder valve.
5. Open the intake valve (the first valve from the large water tank, not the large water tank handwheel).
6. Easily open your big tank handwheel and listen to a little one. When you pinch it, open it a bit until it keeps open. Wait about 30-60 seconds until you hear no gas flow and filling can be completed.
7. After filling, turn the handwheel to stop the carbon dioxide.
8. Turn the pin switch to the top to isolate the paintball cylinder.
9. Open the escape valve to release residual gas.
10. Remove the small cylinder.
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
Universally Fit- Standard CGA-320 adaptor fits most large co2 tanks,another G1/2 adaptor compatible with most standard US co2 paintball tanks,and allows normal operation without any permanent changes.
Stainless Steel Material Support High Pressure- The 36 inch stainless steel braided hose support 6000 psi high pressure with spring protector,and the surface is polished plating, very strong and beautiful.
Save Money on Refill- This system allows you to fill paintball co2 tanks from a larger co2 canister which has a CGA320 outlet valve.
Wide Applications- It can connect a large CO2 tanks, like 5lb, 20lb or 50lb commercial CO2 tanks, can fill 12oz, 16oz, 20oz, co2 paintball tanks.Suitable for CGA-320 of these countries-United States, Canada, Brazil, Colombia, Philippines.